On The Road



partir ou ne pas partir ?

la decision est deja prise> la question serait plutot ‘quand’. quand partir ?

j’etais plutot sceptique quand a la reponse que j’attendais de l’agence nationale slovene pour mon volontariat a Skofja Loka. et je n’avais pas tort… apres les avoir harceles pour obtenir une reponse et savoir enfin si mon depart se ferai en fevrier ou si je devais revoir mon plan de ‘squattage’ sur Metz; mon contact slovene etant au Sri Lanka (normal) c’est son directeur qui me repond, et voici le roman :

 

Hello,

As you probably know jelka is somewhere in sri lanka, so i’ve taken some of her duties as her superior (director) which includes also the evs. Because there was no voice from the national agency about our evs projects i called them. The situation is following:  they had the meeting about EVS like a few days before the holidays, but they were very sorry to say, that our projects are not accepted. The reason was that in the application form there was something wrong with finacial structure and that other sources of  funding were not mentioned.
That was complete shock for me. Then we had like 20 minutes of negotiations if there can be done something about that, but they said no. I informed jelka about the whole messy situation and she gave me some new info, which was that she sent the application to the national agency earlier, like one week before the dead line, to a guy who’s work there is to halp, just to check if everything is ok. She was expecialy interested in financial part, because she had lack of experiences in this area. But she did not receive any  comments from the agency, so she meant that everything was ok so she sent the application forms unchanged.

I called  the national agency again, explained the whole story, and they said, that they know it. Thea also said that that specific guy had in that period a lot of work, so it’s possible that that he didn’t check the application form or he checked just the rest of the form, but not the financial part. I asked to talk with that guy,  but that was not possible because he was absent from work.

So… what to do now. I think that someone on the national agency didn’t do his job, so the national agency screw the whole thing up. My future strategy on the organization lies on evs and i think that yours future life also, so i prepared to fight. And i persume that you too. The shitty thing is, that i’m also quite new in this job, so i advise you this:
- ask your sending organizations and national agency what can be done. Send me the results. I’ll do the same with the people who were involved in evs around here, but not the national agency, because it’s obvious that they will try to defend their own position. There has to be some kind of procedure of appeal. I think that right is on our side and if we appeal at the end everything will be ok

- back up plan. If the appeal doesn’t go well, i have to ask you, if you’re prepared to come few months later. Because we’re thinking to sigh up the same project for the next dead line. The thing is that you’re personal profile suits perfectly to the needs of our organisation and really don’t want to loose you.

I think we have some time, because i haven’t received the official answer yet. But there is also a minor chance that they confused us with someone else. I wanted to get some more info yesterday, so i called the national agency again, but the phones were  deaf despite the fact that these days are considered as normal working days.

That’s it for now. Sorry that i haven’t informed you earlier, but i really didn’t  want to ruin your christmas. And i hope i haven’t ruined your new years celebration. Because there still is a chance that you do your duty as an EVS volonteers in tiny middle european slovenian town called Škofja Loka. So… all the best in 2009, read you and see you ass soon ass possible.

 

Notez la belle faute de la derniere phrase: ‘Ass soon ass possible’ instead of ‘as soon as possible’… elegant !

Je contact direct Luc pour le tenir informe du probleme et savoir si on peut faire quelquechose… euh, nan. d’abord je pleure. parce que quand meme y’a de quoi. c’est vrai, ca m’enerve. quand enfin je me decide (apres la roumanie, l’espagne, le luxembourg, le portugal, la macedoine…) a faire un choix, ce choix tombe a l’eau…

trois/quatre jours de deprime. qu’est-ce que je vais faire? qu’est-ce que j’ai envie de faire? pourquoi ca tombe sur moi? etc… etc… genre deprime qui se morfond et se plaind sans reflechir utilement.

parce que finalement des solutions il y en a plein. enfin, il y en a. reflechissons reflechissons.

je relance le projet aupres de l’agence slovene pour e prochain depot de dossier du 1er fevrier. s’il est enfin accepte, je partirai en juillet.

et en attendant, parce que jusque juillet ca fait une trotte:

1. je pars deux trois mois travailler dans le theatre national de bitola en macedoine. la ya pas de probleme, je connais les gens de la-bas, j’ai deja bosse avec eux, je connais la ville et je sais meme comment y aller en paartant d’ici. j’ai juste a deposer l’application au premier fevrier, elle sera forcement acceptee et je peu partir des mi-fevrier. nourrie, logee, blanchie et avec argent de poche (qui, d’ailleurs, defie le salaire moyen d’un macedonien)

2. j’ai un entretien d’embauche a paris ce mercredi pour un stage de 6 mois avec la JOC pour participer a une part de l’organisation de leur festival « la jeunesse [ca] se cultive » du 2mai2009. ils ont deja eu mon CV et ma lettre de motivation, ca leur a plu, ils veulent me voir. et, a priori, il n’y aurait personne pour me concurrencer sur ce poste. pareil : nourrie, logee, blanchie. et payee pour ce stage ! le stage rendrai fin en juin. parfait, juste avant de partir en Slovenie.

rendez-vous mercredi pour savoir laquelle des deux possibilites sera effective…

 


Laisser un commentaire

London State Of Mind |
C'est parti pour Tahiti !!! |
Mon séjour à Plzen et mes v... |
Unblog.fr | Créer un blog | Annuaire | Signaler un abus | jeremydrevet
| Pornic2010
| mon voyage au Japon